Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Spring?

Well it was mostly spring-like these past few days, had a chance to commute to work and felt good doing it. Had a very busy shift last night, and was very tired coming home. Bonked pretty bad, but made it to the mailboxes and Norma picked me up. The cyclo-core program has really helped me get in mid-summer form and shape already. Need to work on eating and drinking better in order to train my body to use it's reserves more efficiently. Have hit a plateau with my wt loss, stuck @ 25lbs lost this week.

Attended the monthly Big Ride meeting in Seattle last Thursday night, it was nice to meet some of the staff, past riders, and the riders that will be there with me this summer. I am getting progressively more psyched as March dwindles and Spring arrives. The fundraising is going well and have passed the 1/2 way mark. Hope to have it all but wrapped up by May so I have only the physical training to do for the last month.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home