Tuesday, May 16, 2006

This week

Feeling much better, able to walk about without my hardware, although I have been walking cautiously. Wear my big brace @ work but have given up the crutches. Working on range of motion now and will start strength training soon. Hope to get my new brace this week sometime so I can get out on the road on Bullet. The weather here has been outstanding, up to 90 degrees today and supposed to be in 80's all week. Sucks to be limited by my knee and not able to ride in some decent weather finally.

Have had to miss out on several organized rides, and next couple of weeks have family and work obligations, so the next ride I have scheduled is the TOSRV out of Missoula the 2nd weekend in June. Will have about 2000 miles on the bike before I go cross country.

Have raised $4800 so far and am now encouraging the people who have promised to help to get me the rest. I have no doubt that I will be ready, financially, logistically, and physically for the great adventure. If you would like to help with the $ feel free to get it to the ALAW in my name. Thanks for following along, Larry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home