Monday, May 29, 2006

Riding!!!

On the road again! Have gone for a couple of short (30 min) rides with my brace on and will start the regular commuting Memorial day, that will give me 1 month to get back into distance shape. Still plan on doing the TOSRV out of Missoula, Montana in 2 weeks but will skip the Flying Wheels to concentrate on working a few extra hours (need the cash for while I am away!!!) I can very easily get over 100 miles in the 3 days that it would take me to drive to Redmond, ride a century, and then drive back. We will be in Seattle 1 week later, to head out on the Big Ride anyway. Of course it's been raining all week, (just when I can start riding again), when last week it was 90+ degrees and sunny.

Continue to watch what I eat and am now down to my lowest weight in over 15 yrs. I hope to slim down more in this last month. Norma is betting that I can get down to my goal weight of 190lbs during the Big Ride. My computer is still all f'd up and am having trouble accessing the internet so still haven't posted any pics, preturbs me immensely. Will be able to post more often soon, come back for more!! Larry

1 Comments:

Blogger J. said...

Nice to hear you're back on the bike and gearing up nicely for the big ride.

12:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home